Sunday, October 11, 2009

Halloween Treats

Well since it rained all last Sunday, I decided to let Sabre' bake her some halloween cookies. This girl of mine truly likes to cook. I mean she has been making Chicken N Dumplings since she was about 2.5 years old. I guess that is an advantage to no daycare and older great Aunts keeping her. My Aunt "M" kept her until she started kindergarten and she cooked as I like to call them "real meals". Each day she would cook some type of bean/pea for lunch and again for diner, along with a main entre' . Any way Sabre' learned very early to cook from scratch and still will tell me that is not the way " Aunt M" does it. She makes her dough for the dumplings from scratch and then rolls it out to perfect. So I decided to let her make her Cookies. and Yes she did tell me when I said I don't have a rolling pen she said it is ok just let me get a glass and some paper to put down. LOL well here is her finished job on the cookies.
My Angel Girl. Sabre' Savannah Brooke she is just beautiful.
I loved her skelleton head.
I think she did a wonderful job baking and decorating since her mom is NO decorator or sweet cooker.

0 comments: