Saturday, August 8, 2009

Waves N Wheels Poker Run

This was the 1st annual Waves N Wheels Poker Run benefitting the JakeOwenRaborn Foudation
I was incharge of Check Point #4 at Farmerville Motors. We had I think around 159 hands. I do think for the 1st run for the Foundation it was a great success. I don't have any pictures of the Boat Run but maybe Melanie can get her hands on some to post on her blog. We really had a great time even though it was HOT. Anything for Angel Jake. He truly touched my life and many others.
The riders heading to stop #5Just a few in line to get their next draw
More coming
just getting plan ready for the rest of the ride
My crew I got to help me at check point #4

1 comments:

melanie, aka Mo said...

Hey Sandy.
I was there! Thanks for all your help. I'll admit it... I DID NOT want to have to go to Farmerville, so thanks for that respite!!

Made me want a motorcycle though!
mo