Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Sabre'

This is my Sabre' sitting in her 4th Grade desk for the last time. She is now officially a 5th Grader
Here she is getting an Award for a 4.0 GPA all year 
And here she is again getting the 4.0 Award
She got a Medal for making the Advancement in Math and Science on the Leap test. You have to pass the Leap in 4th grade and 8th grade in order to pass. I was a nervous wreck hoping she would pass and she went to the top. 
She received a Trophy, Two Medals, and 2 Certificates this year I am so proud of my smarty pants. 

Not only did she make advancement in Math and Science, she also got Mastery in Language Arts, and Social Studies. I am so proud of my baby girl. In one more year we will be going to Jr High and My son will be graduating high school. I get sick to my stomach thinking about my kids getting older and leaving home. They are my life. 

0 comments: