Sunday, February 1, 2009

Please Lord give me Strength

ok so yesterday I had to work early and I told my lil BJ that I would take him to look at a p/u well he finds one then he wants to look some more then he wants to go back to the one he really likes again so at 8:30pm  my 16.5year old became the new owner of a Cheverolet  BLACK  Silverado he is so excited!!!! I am really proud of him though he did consider the amount which I never expected him to do and he also considered the gas usage on one, I am ok with what he got. I get a phone call while we are looking at some trucks and she ask have yall found anything yet I told her he found the black truck but it was truly a lil over my budget she said well if that is what he really wants then get it my kids have the BEST mawmaw and she ok'd the extra Thanks Vicki. I don't know what I would do without her in our lives.  We will pick it up on monday after school. you talk about a happy kid I have one right now not that he is never happy!!I love you BJ and I am proud of you make me stay that way. 

0 comments: