Tuesday, October 14, 2008

16 wonderful years as a momma


This is what I done for a present to myself of my handsome son. As everyone who knows me I am really crazy about my lil angel but as I tell every one it took a lot of tears and a whole lot of prayers to get that one here. He is just really special to me and so is my baby girl who is now 9 after I got Bj I thought I would never get another chance a momma hood but low and behold God thought I was good enough with the 1st he gave me a girl, I thought yippie smock dresses and hair bows but oh NO the only thing girly about my girl is the hair. but I am soo proud of them both. At the bottom of my poster size picture it says Miracles come to those who Believe, My Miracle is now 16. I still have to download the pic from the weekend so I can update with those from excalibur

0 comments: